Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome to UTO. Please read these terms of service carefully before using our website or purchasing our products. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- Use of Site You may use the site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms of service. You agree not to use the site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate UTO, a UTO employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
Products and Services All products and services available on the site are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply, and/or refuse any order at our discretion.
Pricing and Payment All prices displayed on the site are quoted in US dollars. We reserve the right to modify prices at any time without prior notice. Payment must be made in full before products are shipped. We accept payment by credit card and PayPal.
Intellectual Property All content on the site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of UTO or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
Limitation of Liability In no event shall UTO, its affiliates, or its respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or our products.
Governing Law These terms of service and any separate agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
By using our site, you agree to these terms of service. If you have any questions about our terms of service, please contact us.